Call For Papers: National Law University And Judicial Academy Corporate Law Journal (NLUCLJ)
Centre for Advanced Research in Corporate Law (CARCL) invites papers for its maiden issue of National Law University and Judicial Academy Corporate Law Journal (NLUCLJ).
- Articles( 6000- 1000 words)
- Case Comments( 3000-5000 words)
- Book Reviews(1500-3000 words)
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
- The citation method should be as per the Blue Book Format (20th Ed.)
- Co- Authorship of three authors is allowed.
- The submissions shall be accompanied by the following details:
- Title of the Article
- Authors Name and Designation
- Institutional Affiliation
- Address and Contact No.
- All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal. Plagiarized manuscripts will not be accepted.
- The Editorial Committee of the Journal reserves the right to publish the submitted manuscripts according to the given criteria.
- Submissions should be made through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for submission is 20th August 2019, 11:59 p.m. IST
For any queries Email at email@example.com or call at (M) 8876513051
To Access Brochure click here