Call For Papers: National Law University And Judicial Academy Corporate Law Journal [NLUCLJ, Vol 1, Issue 1]
National Law University and Judicial Academy Corporate Law Journal invites submissions for its Journal in emerging areas of Corporate Law both from national and international perspectives highlighting developments, issues and challenges and other aspects affecting the regulation and implementation of various facets of Corporate Law from legal practitioners, academicians and other stakeholders for the forthcoming Vol. I, Iss. I (October 2019).
- Articles (6000- 1000 words)
- Case Comments (3000-5000 words)
- Book Reviews (1500-3000 words)
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
- Co- Authorship of three authors is allowed.
- The submissions shall be accompanied with the following details:
- Title of the Article
- Authors Name and Designation
- Institutional Affiliation
- Address and Contact No.
- All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal. Plagiarized manuscripts will not be accepted.
- The Editorial Committee of the Journal reserves the right to publish the submitted manuscripts according to the given criteria.
- Submissions should be made through e-mail to email@example.com
- Deadline for submission is 20th August 2019, 11:59 p.m. IST
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here