Centre For Human Rights and Subaltern Studies of NUSRL, Ranchi is organizing a National Seminar on Mob Lynching and Vigilantism: A Human Perspective.
Who can apply?
Theme: Mob Lynching and Vigilantism: A Human Rights Perspective
· MOB LYNCHING
1. Rise and Growth
2. Legislative and Judicial Response
3. Way forward
1. Social Paradigm
2. Legal Regulation
3. Enforcement Mechanism
· Papers should be written in English.
· Co-authorship is permitted, subject to a limit of maximum two authors per submission.
· Author Name, University/Organization's Name, Paper Title, Email Address and Mobile Number to be stated clearly on the Cover Page of the Paper.
· Abstract should be about 350 words and Final Paper should have 5000-7000 words
· Submission should be done only in word format.
· No part of the Paper should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication. Any form of Plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification.
· Submission should be made in docx format with name of the author.
· Participants & selected paper presenters (including Author and Co-author) will be required to fill out the form which will be send through email after intimation of selection of the Paper or upon request for participation in the Seminar.
· In case of Co-authorship at least, one Author must attend the Seminar to present the Paper.
· Every mail for any purpose or query must be sent in the same conversation and in continuation of Registration Mail which will be sent by the Organisers.
· The registration fee needs to be paid by 15th November 2019.
· Publication of Papers submitted will be subject to the scrutiny of the Publisher.
· The Selected papers published in form of proceeding shall be provided to the participants by paying seminar proceeding charge.
· All the submissions to be emailed at [email protected]
· Last Date for Abstract Submissions: 10th November 2019
· Last Date for Final Paper Submission: 15th November 2019
· Last Date for Payment of Fees: 15th November 2019
· Academicians: Rs.1000
· Research Scholar: Rs. 800
· Student: Rs. 600
On Spot Registration
· Academicians: Rs.1200
· Research Scholar: Rs.1000.
· Student: Rs.800
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Registration link click here
To Access Declaration form click here