The Centre for Business and Commercial Laws of National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU), in collaboration with Trilegal, is organizing the 5th NLIU-Trilegal Summit on Corporate and Commercial Laws on 31st of August, 2019.
Who can apply?
• Authors must be pursuing their LLB (Hons.)/ LLB/LLM from any recognized university for the academic year of 2019-2020, to be eligible to participate in the Summit.
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• Foreign Investment (Private Equity/Venture Capital and Debt Instruments)
• Recent updates on the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) and emerging trends
• Capital Markets
• Contemporary Issues
• The above areas of law and sub-themes are indicative in nature. The participants are free to choose an inter-disciplinary topic involving one or more of the above areas of law or sub-themes, provided that it fits within the contours of these indicative themes of the Summit.
• Articles: Manuscripts under this category should be 4000-6000 words long dealing with an issue in-depth and demonstrating a comparatively higher level of analysis. Co-authorship of papers (maximum two) among individuals from the same or different institutions is allowed.
• Essays: Manuscripts under this category should be 2000-3000 words and either cover a recent development or be issue-specific. Co-authorship is not allowed.
• Submission must be accompanied by a covering letter including author(s) name, email-ID, mobile number, and college name. Submissions must only be in electronic form sent via email.
• All submissions must be in .doc or .docx format and must contain an abstract of 250-300 words exclusive of the word limit.
• All papers must be submitted on or before 21st July 2019 (11:59 PM). E-mails for submission and any other clarifications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The email must contain the following documents, in addition to the manuscript and personal details and affiliation of the author(s), without which the submission will NOT be accepted.
• Authors whose papers are selected for presentation in the Summit shall be required to pay an amount of INR 1000 for single author entries and INR 1500 for co-authored entries. The Centre will provide accommodation for all the participants.
For any queries contact
• Shounak Banerjee (Convenor, CBCL): 7049729766
• Mudit Nigam (Co-convenor, CBCL): 9340086653
• Suyash Bhamore (Secretary, CBCL): 9425150875
To Access Brochure click here