Call For Papers: NLSIU Journal On Environmental Law Policy And Development,Volume 6:
NLSIU Journal on Environmental Law Policy and Development [JELPD] invites papers for its Volume 6. JELPD is a peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal, jointly published by the Commons Cell and the Centre for Environmental Law Education, Research and Advocacy (CEERA), a research wing on Human Rights and Environment, at the National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
- Articles (Long Articles- between 8000-10,000 words including footnotes and Short Articles- between 5000-6000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Comments/Articles on Policies / Documents / Draft Bills / Law Commission Reports / Committee Reports (3000 to 5000 words including footnotes)
- Submissions are to be made only in electronic form. They are to be sent to [email protected] with copies to [email protected] and [email protected]
- Details about the author, including qualifications and institutional affiliations, if any, are to be detailed in the covering letter.
- Only original work need be sent. It is presumed that, once the work has been sent, that it is the original work of the author so named and that it has not been published anywhere else.
- All work need be sent in MS Word format- (.doc or .docx)
- The author should maintain a uniform mode of citation throughout the whole work.
- Last date for Submission: April 15, 2019
To Access Brochure click here