Call For Papers: NLUO - Human Rights Law Journal
National Law University Odisha, Cuttack invites contributions for its forthcoming issue of "Human Rights Law Journal". Human Rights Law Journal is a Bi-annual peer reviewed academic journal bearing ISSN No.- 2581-3307.
- Human Rights, Democracy and the Rule of Law
- Gender Justice and Human Rights
- Human Rights of Tribes and Indigenous People
- Human Rights and Racial Discrimination
- Expanding Horizons of Human Rights in the 21st Century.
- Human Rights and the financial inclusion.
Who can apply?
- Students, academicians, researchers and legal practitioners.
- Articles - 6000 words excluding footnotes
- Case Comments/Legislative Comments - 3500 words excluding footnotes
- Book Reviews - 2500 words excluding footnotes
- Abstract - 300 words
- The last date for submission is 23.06.2019
- Name of the file should include the Name of the Author and Title of the Submission
- Maximum of two authors can collaborate for any submission
- All the submission to be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here