Call For Papers: NLUO Law Journal [NR Madhava Menon Special Issue]
National Law University Odisha (NLUO) invites papers for its Special Issue of NLUO Law Journal (ISSN No. 2348-8913) In the memory of Padma Shri Prof. N.R. Madhava Menon.
- Socially Relevant Legal Education
- Justice Education
- Continuing Legal Education
- Clinical Legal Education and Functioning of Legal Aid Clinics in Law Schools
- Community Dispute Resolution Mechanism
- Long Articles: 8000-10000 words
- Short Notes: 4000-8000 words
- Book Review: 2000-3000 words
- All the word limits mentioned above are exclusive of footnotes. Kindly note that the word limits will be strictly enforced.
- All the submissions must consist of an Abstract of not more than 300 words, the main contribution and a declaration of originality. The abstract will not be included in the word limit.
- A submission can be co-authored by a maximum of two people. Submissions are invited from undergraduate and graduate students, academicians, practitioners, and research scholars.
- Authors are requested to send them original, unpublished submissions in .doc/.docx format to email@example.com
- The name of the file must contain Name of the Author(s) + Title of the Submission.
- The last date for submission is 20th August 2019.
- The submissions must be accompanied by a covering letter bearing the following
- Full Name of the Author(s)
- Position / Year of Study
- Institutional Affiliations (if any)
- Contact Details of the Author(s)
For any queries contact Dr. Yogesh Pratap Singh Email: firstname.lastname@example.org +91 8392939345
To Access Brochure click here