The NUALS Intellectual Property Law Review is a peer-reviewed, double-blind and open access journal, operating under the aegis of the Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIPR), NUALS invites papers for its Intellectual Property Law Review.
Who can apply?
· Articles: 5000- 7000 words
· Essays: 3000-5000 words
· Notes, Comments and Reviews: 1000- 3000 words
· All submissions are to be made in the electronic form and must be sent to email@example.com. Submissions must be received on or before 15th December 2019.
· All submissions must include an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
· Submissions must be accompanied by a brief note including the following information: – Name – Postal Address – Name of Institution – Course of Study (if applicable) – Academic Year
· In the submission of work, the author undertakes that the work is original and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or contact at +91-8197874621 (Pranav Valiathan Pillai, Editor-in-Chief)
To Access Brochure click here