Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law is inviting papers for its RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review Volume 7, Issue 1.
· The upcoming issue of RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review, i.e., Volume VII Issue I, is going to be a special edition on the broad theme of 'Emerging Trends in Law Governing Investments in India'.
· The journal welcomes submissions from students, academicians, researchers and legal practitioners.
· Articles: 4000-6000 words
· Short Notes: 2,000 – 4,000 words
· Case/Legislative Comments: 2,500 – 4,500 words
· Abstract: 200 – 300 words
· All manuscripts must be submitted in English.
· The research paper should be original and unpublished work.
· Submissions should be emailed at email@example.com with the subject, Submission for RFMLR 7.1".
· All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
· An abstract should be included with the submission.
· The co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two authors. Full names and contact details of all the authors must be given.
· The submission deadline is November 15, 2019.
· All articles, case notes and commentaries published in the law review are subjected to a double-blind peer-review process. It is imperative that contributors stick to deadlines.
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here