Call For Papers: RGNUL Financial And Mercantile Law Review, Volume VI Issue II
The Editorial Board of RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review (RFMLR) is pleased to invite submission for its 2nd Issue of Volume 6.
Theme - 'Transnational Aspects of Financial and Mercantile Laws'
- Scope and Efficacy of Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements;
- Jurisdictional Issues With Cross-border M&A;
- Special investment vehicles vis-à-vis global tax regime;
- Geopolitical risks for the International Economy: NAFTA & Brexit;
- Cross Border Data Protection and E-commerce;
- Bilateral Investment Treaties, Political Risk and Foreign Direct Investment;
- Transnational Corporations and the Global Environment.
- However, this list is not exhaustive and the authors are free to choose a different sub-theme as long as it comes within the ambit of the main theme, i.e. Transnational Aspects of Financial and Mercantile Laws.
Who can apply?
- RGNUL invites submissions from students, academicians, researchers and legal practitioners, to come up with their contributions in the form of articles, essays, short notes, case comments, legislative comments and book reviews.
- Articles (4000-6000 words);
- Short Notes: 2,000 – 4,000 words;
- Case/Legislative Comments: 2,500 – 4,500 words; and
- Abstract: 200 – 300 words.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate;
- The research paper should be original and unpublished work;
- The paper should not be plagiarized. Plagiarism limit of 12% should be strictly adhered to;
- All manuscripts must be submitted in English;
- Submissions should be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, Submission for RFMLR 6.2"
- The submitted manuscript should not have been submitted elsewhere;
- The word limits specified above are exclusive of footnotes.
- An abstract should be included with the submission;
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two. Full names and contact details of all the authors must be given;
- Each author must be allowed to submit a maximum of 1 submission. In case of multiple submissions by 1 author, the 2nd and subsequent entries would be disregarded.
- The manuscript should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author's name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or view stated in the submitted Manuscript. In case of any gross plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the Manuscript shall be subject to rejection. The submission deadline is April 30, 2019. Submissions should be emailed to us at email@example.com with the subject, Submission for RFMLR 6.2".
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or log on our website at www.rfmlr.com.
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Poster click here