RGNUL Student Research Review (RSRR) is a bi-annual, student-run, blind peer-reviewed legal journal based at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, the Editorial Board invites submissions for the RSRR Journal for Volume 6, Issue 1 on "Healthcare in India: Tracing the Contours of a Transitioning Regime".
· A Critical Analysis of recent legislation's and bills
· National Medical Commission: A panacea reforming medical education?
· Ayushman Bharat:-
a) A transnational analysis of Insurance based Schemes
b) Sustainability of the Scheme
· Mental Healthcare
a) Mental Healthcare Act, 2017: A Critical Analysis
b) International approach towards providing Mental Healthcare
· Need for a "Right to Health" Act
· Technology in Healthcare
a) A.I. in Healthcare: Issues with Implementation
b) Digitization of Healthcare records
c) Regulatory framework for Medical Devices
· Foreign Investment in Healthcare Industry
· Role of NGOs/Social activists as Primary and Secondary healthcare providers
· Comparative Legal Analysis of different Healthcare Systems with India
· Federalism and Healthcare in India
· India as a Centre for Medical Tourism: Regulatory Approaches and Potential
· Implementation issues in Primary Healthcare
· Healthcare and Medicine
a) Right to medicines
b) Balancing the IPR and accessibility issues in the pharmaceutical sector
· The interplay between Medical Ethics and Legal Jurisprudence
Please note that the above-mentioned sub-themes are not exhaustive and the authors are free to write upon any other sub-theme provided it falls within the broad ambit of this journal's theme.
· Articles (5,000 to 10,000 words)
· Short Notes (3,000 to 8,000 words)
· Case Comments (3,000 to 5,000 words)
· Normative Law Articles (3,000 to 5,000 words)
· All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 10% of the word limit subject to a maximum of 200-250 words and the same shall be governed by the general submission guidelines [submitted latest by November 20, 2019].
· The paper should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the author's name, designation, institute, contact number, and e-mail for future reference [Participants are requested to not put their name anywhere in the main paper].
· All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
· The papers must be e-mailed to [email protected], with the subject "Submission for Volume 6 Issue 1– Type of Submission (Article/ Short Note/ Case Comment/ Normative Law Articles)".
· Co-authorship is allowed up to 2 authors.
· The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or views stated in the submitted paper.
· In the case of gross plagiarism found in the contents of submitted paper, the paper shall be subject to rejection.
· The RSRR Journal shall retain all the copyrights arising out of any publication and only the moral rights will vest with the author.
· The last date for submissions is 15th January, 2020 by 11:59 P.M. (Indian Standard Time).
For any queries Email at [email protected]
To Access Brochure click here