Call For Papers: RMLNLU Constitutional Law And Public Policy Blog
RMLNLU Society for Excellence in Constitutional Law and Public Policy is a student-run body at Dr Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow comprising of faculty members and student. The agenda of the society is to have vibrant discussions on contemporary constitutional law issues, organise guest lectures by constitutional law experts and collaborating with various platforms for write-ups.
The society aims to provide a platform for discussion on constitutional and public policy issues, and in furtherance of the same runs RMLNLU Society for Excellence in Constitutional Law and Public Policy Blog (https://seclpp.wordpress.com/). As an initiative to widen the horizons submissions are invited on contemporary constitutional law and public policy issues from the student community, academicians and practitioners. We welcome original contributions providing high-quality legal analysis of recent constitutional law and public policy developments across the globe.
- The articles will be selected after a double-blind peer review process which will include a peer review by the editorial board of the society at the first level and then finally by the senior members of the society.
- Articles – 1000-1200 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Co-authorship of the maximum of two authors is allowed.
- Any kind of plagiarism would not be accepted. The submitted manuscript must be original and unpublished.
- All submissions must be made in electronic form before 7th March 2019, 11:59 PM to email@example.com
For further queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or call
Afzal Mohammad - +91 8004141500
Shubham Patel - +91 9454609772