Call For Papers: RMLNLU Law Review, Volume X
The RMLNLU Law Review is an annual peer-reviewed Journal published by the Journal Committee of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow are pleased to announce the call for papers for Volume X of the RMLNLU Law Review.
- Articles: 5000-7000 words
- Essays: 4000-5000 words
- Case notes/comments: 2000-3000 words
- Book Reviews: 2000-3000 words
The submissions may be on any contemporary legal issue.
- An abstract of about 250-300 words and 5 keywords should be mandatorily included in the same word document as a part of the submission.
- The contents should in no way, directly or indirectly, indicate or reference the identity of the author(s).
- The submission should be original and non-plagiarised. They should exhibit originality in thought, critical evaluation, and careful interpretations. The submission of a paper shall be taken to imply that it is an unpublished work and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- All the sources in the footnotes must be properly cited strictly in accordance with the latest OSCOLA (4th edition) format. No endnotes or speaking footnotes (descriptive footnotes) are allowed.
- The author(s) must send in the cover letter in the body of the mail, which must contain all the relevant biographical details (Name of the author(s), their degrees, Designation, Name of College/University/Institution, Postal Address, Phone The number and E-mail ID). A separate attachment as a cover letter will not be entertained.
- The mail bearing the manuscript must indicate the category that the submission is intended for, i.e. Article/ Essay/ Case Comment/ Book Review.
- Co-Authorship to a maximum of two members is allowed. However, co-authorship is not allowed in "book reviews" and "case notes/comments".
- Editors' decisions shall be final and binding. They reserve the sole rights to the publication of the selected articles in addition to, inter alia, any edits/ amends/ reproduction.
- The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of the Journal Committee, RMLNLU.
- The submissions may be emailed to email@example.com in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format. The attached submission in the email, i.e., the name of the document must be the name(s) of the author(s).
- The subject title for the mail must be 'Article/ Essay/ Case Comment/ Book Review for Volume X'. Please note that only one submission per author or a team of co-authors is permissible. In the case of more than one submission, only the one received first would be considered for review.
- The deadline for submission of the manuscript is 15 September 2019, before 11:59 pm.
- There shall be a rigorous review process comprising 3 stages and spanning 45 days. The authors shall be intimated about the status of their manuscript at every stage.
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or contact
- Ahkam Khan: 7905726123
- Parimal Kashyap: 9889790027
- Agrima Gupta: 9810373335
To Access brochure click here