School of Business and Law, Navrachana University is organising National Seminar on Law and Social Transformation in India on 25th January 2020
Who can apply?
• The seminar is open to academicians, students, legal professionals and anyone interested in the subject.
• Contemporary challenges to the constitution of India.
• Gender justice and laws in India.
• Emerging trends in environment law and policy
• Child rights and child protection – issues and challenges
• Role of IPR in the present era.
• Changing dimensions of Media Law
• Companies Act: Issues and challenges
• Prospects and challenges for alternative dispute resolution Mechanism
• There can be a maximum of two Co-Authors for a Research Paper. All the author, as well as co-authors, will have to separately register themselves by paying the requisite registration fees. At least one person among the author or co-authors has to be present for presenting the paper.
• An abstract shall not exceed 300-words including contact details should be submitted.
• The abstract shall be sent to [email protected] with subject "Abstract – National Conference on Law and Social Transformation."
• Link for the registration form and online payment shall be available on the website HERE.
• On the spot registration (Late fees) is also available only for participation and not for Paper presentation. Participation Certificate would be given to those who have registered for only participation.
• Researchers and Students: Rs. 500/-
• Professionals: Rs 1500/-
• Academicians: Rs 1000/-
• Research Scholars: Rs 500/-
• Submission of Abstract: 15th December 2019
• Confirmation of Abstract: 20th December 2019
• Submission of full paper: 10th January 2020
• National Seminar: 25th January 2020
For any queries Email at [email protected]
To Access Brochure click here