Symbiosis Law School (SLS) Hyderabad, Centre for Consumer Rights and Marketing (CCRM) is organising National Symposium on Consumerism, Consumer Citizenship and Sustainable Consumption to be held on January 11th and 12th 2020.
Theme: "Consumerism, Consumer Citizenship and Sustainable Consumption"
Who can apply?
• SLS is inviting papers from different disciplines including Law, Business Management, Political Science and Environmental Sciences.
• Articles: 3,000-5,000 words
• Research Papers: 5,000- 6,000 words
• Case Comments: 2,000-3,000 words
• Jurisprudential and conceptual dimensions of consumerism
• Consumer advocacy- Innovation and transformation of consumer laws
• Consumer protection and criminal liability
• Consumerism in International integration of E-commerce
• Political Consumerism
• Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable consumption
• Consumer citizenship and global citizenship
• Crony Consumerism
• Co-authorship up to two members is permitted.
• The participants should submit an abstract of not more than 500 words by 5th December 2019
• The abstracts and the manuscripts must not mention the author's name or his/her affiliation. A separate cover page must be attached which must contain the details of the author including the author's name, affiliation and contact details.
• The manuscripts shall be accompanied by a declaration that the work submitted is original and that the content does not infringe the copyright of any other person. The University is not liable for the copyright infringements by the authors.
• All abstracts and manuscripts must be submitted to the email email@example.com.
• Plagiarism will result in rejection of the paper.
• Selection of abstracts will be notified by: 10th December 2019
• The participants must pay the registration fees latest by: 25th December 2019
• The final paper must be submitted by: 3rd January 2020
• Rs. 2000/- for UG and PG students (Additional charge of Rs. 1000/- per Co-author)
• Rs. 2500/- for Research Scholars, Academicians and practitioner (Additional charge of Rs. 1500/- per Co-author)
• Rs. 3000/- for Corporates (Additional charge of Rs. 1500/- per Co-author)
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here