The GNLU Centre for Sports and Entertainment Law has been committed to working towards the upliftment and improvement of the sports industry and its system within different levels of Indian sport. It predominantly aims at creating awareness among those involved with sports, such as sports academicians, sports lawyers, sports agents, aspiring students, and sportspersons themselves.
The GNLU Journal of Law and Sports is an academic journal of the Centre which focuses upon contemporary inter-disciplinary aspects between Law and Sports, through in-depth research and legal analysis. The Centre believes that it is the obligation of the academia to initiate fresh ideal discussions upon the unexplored areas of the subject, from an Indian as well as an international point of view.
Theme: Importance of Sports Law Education & Awareness
· Long Articles: Between 5000 and 8000 words, including footnotes.
· Short Articles: Between 2500 and 3000 words, including footnotes.
· Book Review: Between 1000 and 1500 words, including footnotes.
· Case Comments: Between 1000 and 1500 words, including footnotes.
Who can apply?
· GNLU Centre for Sports and Entertainment Law (GCSEL) invites academicians, students, sportspersons and other interested persons to submit multi-disciplinary applied research work in the form of original articles, book reviews and case comments.
· Submissions are to be made only in electronic form.
· All the submissions are to be sent to < href="mailto:email@example.com" target="_blank" mailto="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
· Details about the author(s), including qualifications and institutional affiliations, if any, are to be mentioned in the covering letter.
· Co-authorship (up to 3 authors) is permitted.
· The journal encourages empirical research work.
· Only original work need be sent.
· All work need be sent in MS Word format- (.doc or .docx). The mode of citation to be followed by the Author(s) should be uniform and according to the latest edition of Oxford University Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA). Keywords and SWOC analysis are compulsory with submission.
· The submissions received would be reviewed and the Editor(s) would determine whether the subject matter fits within the scope of the topic and also would assess the quality of the manuscript.
· Deadline for Submissions: 22nd November 2019
· Abstract Submission: 15th September 2019
· Declaration of Selected Abstract: 22nd September 2019
For any queries email at < href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org" target="_blank" mailto="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org