Call For Papers: Think India And UP Govt's Research Papers For Policy Making
Think India, in collaboration with Government of Uttar Pradesh (GoUP), invites entries for research papers for policy making. The GoUP under its umbrella ambition of 'active people participation' aims to receive recommendations in the form of research papers for policy drafting.
Entries are invited on the following themes:
- Employment with respect to skill development
- State university act
- Primary to secondary quality education
- Rural welfare
- Smart village masterplan
- Women & child welfare
- Investors' summit & opportunities and roadblocks
- Bundelkhand water crisis
- Human trafficking
The students will be provided an opportunity to present their papers in front of the respective ministries/departments of the GoUP. They will also be provided with certificates from the said ministries/departments.
- Abstract submission: 31st January 2019
- Last date for submission of entries: 6th February 2019
- Paper presentation: 20th February 2019
Entries should be sent to [email protected] with the subject "Paper Submission".
The submission guidelines can be accessed here.