Think India is a pan India initiative to bring together with the best talents of the country and to infuse in them a 'Nation First' attitude, aimed at developing the nationalistic spirit and inspiring young India to be of service to society. It aims to bring the best minds of the country and the Leaders of Tomorrow on one platform to discuss and deliberate upon issues of national importance.
Date & Time: 5th & 6th October 2019 & 9AM-8PM
Venue: Nehru Memorial Museum & Library, Teen Murti Marg, New Delhi
Highlights of the Summit
· India at International Law Commission
· Emerging Areas in Law, Law and Policy, New Avenues in Litigation, Law, and Technology
· Legal Education Reforms
· Start Up's in Law
· Interaction with Hon'ble Judges, Senior Advocates on contemporary legal issues.
· Launch of Prof. Madhav Menon Memorial Lecture on "India I.e. Bharat"
· Right to Health and Universal Health Coverage in India: Challenges Aspirations.
· NRC conundrum- is there a need for pan India NRC
· Changing dimensions of the Indian Arbitration Regime
· Insolvency and Bankruptcy: A game changer?
· Artificial Intelligence and IPR: Emerging issues
· The full Paper should be between 4,000-5,000 words
· Abstract should not be more than 500
· Only one co-author is permitted.
· Citation format: Blue Book 20th Edition
· Free Entry, no registration fees
· Delegates are requested to make their own accommodation arrangements
· Subsidized food coupons available Rs. 500/-, Paytm on 8076802450
· To Register click here
· 1st – 20,000/-
· 2nd- 15,000/-
· Each delegate shall get a participation certificate
· Abstract- 15th September 2019
· Final Paper- 25th September 2019
For any queries contact Think India at 9005670656, 9013246903
To Access Poster click here