Call For Papers: Visakha Journal Of Environmental Law (VJEL) By DSNLU, Visakhapatnam
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU) invites papers for its journal of Environmental Law (VJEL). Visakha Journal of Environmental Law (VJEL) provides a forum for the exchange of ideas and constructive debate on legal and policy issues surrounding international environmental law, municipal environmental law, land laws and agricultural laws as well policy.
The authors are free to submit articles and essays on the following themes:
- Climate change Law in India
- Food security through availability and accessibility.
- Environmental rights of the vulnerable community.
- Sustainable agriculture and climate change resilience farming.
· Any other contemporary topic of environmental law and policy
- Long Articles (8000-10000 words including citations)
- Short Articles (3000-5000 words including citations)
- Essays (2000-3000 words including citations)
- Case commentaries (1500-2500 words)
- Book Review (1500-2500 words)
- Submissions should be the original work of the contributor.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the author's name, designation, institute, contact number, and e-mail for future reference. [Participants are requested to not put their name anywhere in the main manuscript]
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The manuscripts must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The authors will be informed about the status of their submissions.
- The VJEL Editorial Board reserves the right to select articles and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard
- The VJEL Editorial Board or the University will not be responsible for violation of copyrights or the opinions expressed by the authors. It will solely be the responsibility of the authors and will not reflect upon the VJEL Editorial Board/ University.
- The last date for submission is 27 April 2019.
To Access Brochure click here