Call For Papers: Seminar On Role Of IPR In A Global Economy At RGNUL, Punjab
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab is organising One-day National Seminar ON "Role of IPR in a Global Economy: Challenges & Issues" to be held on 18th April 2019.
Theme - "Role of IPR in A Global Economy: Challenges and Issues"
- An abstract should contain 300 – 350 words accompanied by a brief profile of the author indicating his email ID, contact number and official address.
- The paper should not be of more than 6000 words.
- All abstracts and full-length papers shall be sent on email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students: 800 INR
- Teachers: 1000 INR
- Co-authors: 1500 INR (A maximum of 2 authors are permitted per paper)
- The last date for payment of registration fees is 20th March 2019.
- Submission of abstracts: 15th March 2019
- Full paper submission: 15th April 2019
To Access Brochure click here