GLS Law College shall be organizing the International Conference on the theme "Green Justice: Contemporary Challenges of Environment & Sustainable Development to be held from 29th February to 1st March 2020". The Proposed Conference would be of multidisciplinary nature where there would be a great opportunity.
Theme: "Green Justice: Contemporary Challenges of Environment & Sustainable Development" completely justifies the objectives of the conference and provides a scientific platform to review our contribution to our environment.
· This conference welcomes lawyers, academicians, activists, social scientists, members of NOGs, regulators, engineers and technocrats, Management professionals, economic experts, health professionals, students, and researchers as well to present their views and exchange their experiences from respective field shaving a co-relation with the core environmental domain.
· Submission of Abstract with maximum word limit is 250-300 words.
· Joint authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors. However, both authors need to register separately. At least one author must attend the conference to present the paper.
· Submissions are to be made in electronic form only and are to be mailed to [email protected]
· A cover the letter mentioning the Name of the Author(s), Professional Position/Course/ Year of Study (as applicable), Name of the Institution/ College/University, Postal 7 Address, Email Address and Contact Number must be submitted with the paper as well.
· The full paper must be of 3000-5000 words (excluding footnotes/endnotes/annexure reports etc.).
· The full paper has to be submitted in soft copy in PDF and MS Word.
· All paper presenters shall be issued Presentation Certificates.
· The participants must submit the registration forms along with the requisite fees for registration to the conference.
· Last date for submission of abstract: August 20, 2019
· Notification for acceptance of abstract: August 25, 2019
· Last date of registration: September 05, 2019 (Early Registration) & September 25, 2019 (Delayed Registration with late fee)
· Last date for submission of full paper: October 31, 2019
To Access Brochure click here