Call For Papers: Journal Of Socio-Legal Studies And Research, Volume I, Issue I
JSLSR invites manuscripts for its Volume I, Issue I. The object is to provide a platform for diversity of intellectual pursuit from all corners of the society for enrichment and enhancement of the group readers
- The present issue of the Journal of Socio-Legal Studies and Research (JSLSR) shall focus on Social Issues as well as Legal and Policy matters. Preference will be given to recent developments and trends in the Socio-Legal domain.
- However, JSLSR does not restrict itself to any particular area of law and welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished and up to date.
Who can apply?
- Law students pursuing the three-year LL.B, as well as the five years, integrated LL.B. program, students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., Research Associates, Academicians, Educators, and professionals and practitioners in any field of Law are eligible to submit.
- Long Articles: 5,000-7,000 words.
- Short Articles: 3,000-4,500 words.
- Case Notes: 1,000-2,500 words.
- The author(s) are required to e-mail the manuscript to submissions.jslsr[at]gmail.com.
- The manuscript may be mailed in '.doc' or '.docx' format.
- The subject of the e-mail must clearly mention "Manuscript Submission for JSLSR"
- A cover letter must accompany the manuscript mentioning the relevant author/s details such as Name, Institute/Organization, Year of Study, Contact Details, etc.
- We accept footnote citations exclusively. Citations must conform to standards laid in the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition).
- All the submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words.
- Both single-authored and co-authored (a maximum of two authors) entries will be accepted.
- An e-mail confirming the receipt of the manuscript and subsequently its acceptance for publication would be duly conveyed to the author(s) through the e-mail id used by the author(s) for correspondence by the Journal.
- Last date of submission: 11:59 p.m. on 20th March 2019 (Wednesday).
For any queries Email at email@example.com
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Guidelines click here