Call For Papers: National Law School Journal 2018-19
NLU invites contributions for the upcoming edition of the National Law School Journal (NLSJ) which is a peer-reviewed journal edited by faculty members at the National Law School of India University (NLSIU) in Bangalore.
Who can apply?
- The National Law School Journal seeks pieces authored by practitioners, academicians and researchers.
- This implies that those enrolled in research degrees (e.g. M. Phil, PhD. and comparable programmes)
· Long articles (8,000-12,000 words)
· Shorter essays (5,000-8,000 words)
· Comments on judicial decisions (3,000–5,000 words)
· Analysis of legislative materials (3,000-5,000 words)
· Reviews of recently published books (2,000- 3,000 words) besides other forms of scholarly writing.
- The deadline for accepting submissions is 31st May 2019.
- The same may be e-mailed to [email protected] (preferably in MS Word format) along with a covering letter addressed to Prof. (Dr.) Sarasu Esther Thomas (Chief Editor, National Law School Journal, 2018-19).
- The covering letter should include the author's contact information and a short abstract that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper.
- All submissions will go through an initial round of review by the editorial board and the selected pieces will subsequently be sent for peer-review before finalisation for publication
To Access Brochure click here