Call For Paper: NUSRL Journal Of Law And Policy [Vol. 6]
The Journal Committee of National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL) hereby invites articles/ research papers, case studies, and book reviews on law and allied areas (It can be an interdisciplinary study reflecting socio-economic and political ideas or contemporary issues) for publication in VI volume of the NUSRL Journal of Law & policy (ISSN: 2349-9982.)
Theme: Interdisciplinary approach reflecting socio-economic and political realities is further encouraged.
Who can apply?
• Entries from scholars including students pursuing Bachelors or Masters Course in law and any other allied discipline of Social Science, Humanities and Managements would be accepted.
• Articles: 3000-5000 Words,
• Book Reviews: 1000-2000 words,
• Case Comments: 1500-3000 words.
• Entries are to be sent at [email protected] latest by 30th May 2019. A hard copy of the same is not required to be submitted nor will be entertained.
• The submission should be submitted by 11.59 PM, 30th May 2019.
• All the submissions sent to the University must be original and attached with a declaration of originality. Submissions should not have been published nor should they be under consideration for publication in any other journal.
• Plagiarized entries are liable to be rejected.
• The editors reserve the right to delete or edit any article or part thereof whose content is found to be offensive, defamatory, outrightly unethical, or if it is suggestive of racism, sexual or religious discrimination, illegal or terror activities etc.
For any queries Email at [email protected]
To Access Brochure click here