CNLU: One Day National Seminar On Insolvency And Bankruptcy Code: A Paradigm Shift
Chanakya National Law University Organizes UGC Sponsored One Day National Seminar On Insolvency And Bankruptcy Code: A Paradigm Shift to be held on 13th April, 2019.
Theme - "Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code: A Paradigm Shift".
Who can apply?
- Academicians, researchers, advocates, social activists and students pursuing law or any other academic degree.
- Case notes and
- Research papers
- Interested participants may submit their abstracts and full papers for the Seminar on the following e-mail ID: email@example.com.
- The language of the paper, the working language of the Seminar and the presentations shall be done in English only.
- Co-authorship is permitted, subject to a limit of a maximum of two authors per submission.
- The author (s) are required to send an abstract of their paper, upon selection of which they will be required to send their paper.
- The Abstract must contain the highlights of the full paper and should not exceed 500 words. The soft copy of the abstract shall be submitted along with a cover page.
- Author(s) Name(s), University/Organization, Paper Title, Email Address and Mobile Number, to be stated clearly in the cover page of the Paper.
- No part of the paper should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification.
- Last Date for Registration and Abstract Submission along with fee 10th of March, 2019
- Last Date for Full Paper Submission 23rd of March, 2019
- Date of Seminar 13th of April, 2019
To Access Brochure click here