Call For Papers: SLS Hyderabad's Real Estate Regulation And Taxation Laws Journal
Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, has invited papers for the first edition of the 'Real Estate Regulation and Taxation Laws' Journal.
- Implementation and Dilution of the Real Estate Regulation and Development Act, 2016, by the State Governments.
- Necessity and Shortcomings of Real Estate Regulation and Development Act, 2016.
- Foreign Direct Investment in Real Estate and its legal aspects.
- The Real Estate Investment Trust.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Real Estate Sector.
- Impact of GST in Real Estate.
- Pre and post impact of RERA.
- RERA and Benami transactions.
- Block chain technology transforming the real estate paradigm.
- Comparative analysis of real estate laws of various countries.
- Tax liabilities in real estate transactions and the role of RERA in regulation of taxes.
- Legal outlook of leases and mortgages in residential and business premises.
- Abstract: 500 words
- Paper: 5,000-8,000 words(including footnotes)
- Abstract submission deadline: 31st January 2019
- Final date of Registration: 8th February 2019
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: 10th February 2019
The Call for Papers can be accessed here.