Call For Papers: RSRR Blog Series On Regulating E-Commerce
The RGNUL Student Research Review, based at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, invites submissions for its RSRR Blog Series.
Theme: Regulating the E-Commerce Sector in India: A Work in Progress
- Anti-Competitive Practices: Balancing E-Commerce w.r.t Brick and Mortar Retailers
- Issues around Taxability of E-Commerce transaction
- Consumer Protection: Grievance Redressal Mechanism under Indian Laws
- Content Regulations on E-Commerce platforms
- Draft E-commerce Policy 2018: An Analysis
- The Intellectual Property Debate related to E-Commerce
- Standard Contracts of E-Commerce vis a vis Indian Laws
- Liabilities under E-Commerce transactions
- FDI policies related to E-Commerce
- Curbing the menace of frauds in E-Commerce transactions
- Consent Requirement: Contractual freedom in E-Commerce sector
The manuscripts must be e-mailed to [email protected].
The subject should be titled "Submission for RSRR Blog Series Issue".
Deadline for submission: 15th March 2019
For further details, click here.