Call For Papers: Seminar On Realization Of Women's Rights At KLA Law College
Centre for Advanced Legal Studies and Research (CALSAR) in association with Kerala Law Academy Law College is organizing a One Day International Seminar on "Realization of Women's Rights: International and National Perspective" to be held on 16th of March 2019 at Seminar Hall, CALSAR, 3rd Floor, CALSAR Heather Tower, Punnen Road, Statue, Trivandrum, Kerala.
- International Instruments and Women's Rights
- The constitutional perspective of Women's Rights
- Women's Rights in Family Law
- Women's Rights and Medical Ethics
- Word limit: Abstract 500 words, Full paper should be limited within 2500 words.
- The paper should also contain the Name, Designation, e-mail id, phone number and postal address of the paper presenter.
- Co-authorship is allowable but limited to two co-authors only.
- Paper to be submitted in a word file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstract Submission: 22nd January 2019
- Acceptance of Abstract: 24th January 2019
- Submission of Full Paper: 31st January 2019
- Acceptance of Full Paper: 05th February 2019
Last Date of Payment of Fees: 15th February 2019
- Under Graduate students: Rs. 1500/-
- Post Graduate students: Rs. 2000/-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 2000/-
- Faculty members and others: Rs. 2500/-
- A fee should be paid online. Account details will be mailed after accepting the paper.
- In the case of co-authors, each author should pay the full amount separately.
For any queries contact
Meenu Mohan: 9446466224
Dr. Rakendu C K: 9497850014
Dr. Dhashina Saraswathy: 9744169215
Elzeba Kuriakose: 8547965452
Ranjini S: 9037562719
Nithin Raj M R: 9567381361
To access Brochure click here