Think India is organizing our 11th National Article Writing Competition. Think India is an initiative to bring together the best talent of this country and to infuse them with a nation-first attitude. An active forum of researchers, professionals, and students where they debate on national issues raise their concern and offer innovative solutions to problems.
Articles are invited on either of the following topics:
· Mumbai Gag Order: Criticising the State a Crime?
· Indo-China LAC Stand-off
· Tyranny of the Unelect influencing Judiciary?
· Google deleting Tiktok-negative reviews: Interference with Freedom of Expression
· Should India be renamed as Bharat?
Who can apply?
· Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/Ph.D. course, Academicians associated with any educational institution (University/College), Professionals across various fields practicing in India.
· The word Limit is 1200-1500 words
· The Article can be submitted in either English or Hindi
· An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
· All the submissions shall be typed and submitted only in Doc/Docx format. No other submissions shall be entertained.
· The soft copy of the article with the details of the author shall be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org. The e-mail must include the author's personal details viz. Name, Institution, and Phone Number.
· The last date for submission is 25 June 2020
· Three best entries shall be awarded a cash prize worth ₹1000/- each along with e-Certificates. Results shall be declared on our social media platforms.
· To Register click here
For any queries contact Aditya Kashyap at 7903148321