4th Amity National Moot Court Competition [8th –10th March]
Amity Law School, Amity University, Haryana, is organizing the 4thNational Moot Court Competition.
Dates: 8th–10th March 2019
Eligibility: All students enrolled in three-year LL.B. or five-year integrated LL.B courses from any Law College/Institution/University recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to register for the 4th Amity National Moot Court Competition, 2019. Only one team from any University or College shall be allowed to participate.
Theme: Constitutional Law and Criminal Law
Registration Fee: INR 6000. The fee includes food, accommodation, and transportation from/to I.G.I. Airport or nearest metro station.
- Release of Moot Problem: 21st December 2018
- Last date for Registration: 20th January 2019
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications: 31st January 2019
- Release of Clarifications: 5th February 2019
- Last date for submission of soft copies of Memorials and Travel Plan: 20th February 2019
- Last date for submission of hard copies of Memorials and Registration Form: 25th February 2019
Queries can be addressed to email@example.com.
For further details, click here.