6th NUALS International Maritime Law Arbitration Competition
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi is organizing t the 6th edition of the NUALS International Maritime Law Arbitration Competition (NIMLAC) will be held on October 18-20, 2019.
Who can apply?
- All students pursuing their first degree in law (for example BA. LLB. / LLB. in India) or it's equivalent conducted by any recognized college/ university/ institution shall be eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Only one team per recognized college/ university/ the institution shall be eligible to participate in the Competition.
- In a system where a university has constituent colleges, each college can register a team or the university as such can be represented by a team comprising students from different constituent colleges.
- Each team shall comprise of a minimum of two and a maximum of three members. In a team comprising of two members, both the members shall be designated as Speakers. In a team comprising of three members, two members shall be designated as Speakers and the third member as Researcher.
- Assistance to the team from another team (s) or third parties is not permitted. Any team found receiving assistance from third parties shall be immediately disqualified.
- A registered team may change its composition only after informing the OC of such change.
- Any changes in the contact details of team members must be notified to the OC at the earliest. The OC shall not be liable for any miscommunication due to the same.
· Commencement of Final Registration: August 1, 2019
· Last date for Registration: September 5, 2019
· Deadline for the first set of clarifications from teams: August 20, 2019
· Release of the first set of clarifications: August 30, 2019
· Deadline for the second set of clarifications from teams: September 5, 2019
· Release of the second set of clarifications: September 15, 2019
· Deadline for submission of soft copy of memorials: September 30, 2019 [11:59 PM, Indian Standard Time]
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Rules and Regulation click here
To Access Case Study click here
To Access Brochure click here