The Legal Aid and Awareness Committee (LAAC), National Law University, Jodhpur, is organizing the Lex Quest Essay Writing Competition.
The purpose of the Competition is to make students think and increase their knowledge about important yet unexplored legal areas of our day-to-day life.
The essay competition is divided into two categories:
Participant Category 1:
· Class 9th and 10th
· Topic: Virtual education: Impact on students and suitability in India?
Participant Category 2:
· Class 11th and 12th
· Topic: Impact of New Education Policy: Are further reforms needed?
· Registration for the competition begins on September 15, 2020
· Registration closes on September 26, 2020
Registration Fee: ₹ 100
by the registration deadline, i.e. September 26, 2020
· Winner of the Competition will be awarded a cash prize of ₹ 5,000
· First and second runners-up will be awarded ₹ 3,000 and ₹ 2,000 each
· Along with this, the top five entries from each category will be published on the website
· Participation certificates would be provided to all the participants
In case of a query, contact at [email protected] or 9905671255/7905034356/8874703922.
The rules of the competition can be found here.