The Editorial Committee of "SUPREMO AMICUS" (Volume 10 + 9th Research Paper Writing Competition) hereby invites articles and book reviews on the law from academicians, advocates, and research scholars and Judges. Supremo Amicus (ISSN NO. 2456-9704) is an online peer-reviewed international journal of the law. It is a Bi-Monthly Published Journal which journal seeks to provide comprehensive information on different aspects of the legal and scientific field. It focuses on the advancement of science and law and the various challenges which are before us in these fields.
Theme - Open Theme: Any Topic related To law.
• Long Articles: 4000-6000 words (excluding footnotes).
• Short Articles: 2000-3000 words (excluding footnotes).
• Case comment: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
• Book review: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
• The content of the articles should be original and no plagiarized material will be selected for publication
• All manuscripts submitted shall accompany:
• A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number;
• Send to Email address: [email protected]
• All submissions must be sent to [email protected] and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile phone number and contact address, for future reference.
• The publication will be available on www.supremoamicus.org
• The submissions should reach on or before 14th February 2019
Paid by contributors whose work has been selected for publication will be notified by email.
• Single authored paper: INR 1500
• Co-authored paper: INR 2100
• Co-author up to three: INR 3100
• Single authored paper: $ 60
• Co-authored paper: $ 80
No registration or payment needs to be made prior to the selection of paper.
Confirmation Of Paper Selection will be sent within 48 hours of submission by Email & the results of the 9th Research Paper Writing Competition will be announced on 1st week of March 2019
For any queries contact -
• Yash Ajmani,
• Mobile/WhatsApp: + 91 9876533712,
• Email: [email protected]
• Sanya Singh, Email: [email protected]
For Website click here
Facebook Page click here