Christ University is organizing National Constitutional Law Fest, 2019.
· Paperless moot competition
· Mock constituent assembly debate
· Panel discussion
· Amend the law
· Legal and general quiz
· Debate (Theme: constitutional law)
Who can apply?
· Students pursuing LLB Degree Course (3 or 5 year) can participate in all events.
· Students pursuing any undergraduate degree program can participate in all the events except Amend the law and Paperless Moot.
· The participants are allowed to take part in multiple events, but those teams wishing to participate in the Paperless Moot Competition or Mock Constituent Assembly Debate are not allowed to take part in multiple events.
· The registrations will close on 30th of November 2019.
· For registration fill the following google form as per the event:
· To Access for Paperless moot click here
· To Access Quiz click here
· To Access Extempore and Debate click here
· To Access For Mock Constituent Assembly Debate click here
· To Access For Amend the Law click here
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here