Essay Competition On Marital Rape By S.S. Jain Subodh Law College, Jaipur
S.S. Jain Subodh Law College, Jaipur announces the National Online Essay Writing Competition – 2019. It is an initiative taken by the institute with an aim of creating awareness regarding marital rape and the surrounding challenges. This theme has been decided to test the knowledge, research aptitude and writing skills of the participants. The competition will be held online, conducted and managed by S.S. Jain Subodh Law College Campus, Jaipur.
The theme of the Competition: Marital Rape in India
Sub-Themes (not exhaustive)
- Constitutional Safeguards against marital rape
- Marital Rape within the ambit of Indian Penal Code
- Marital Rape as a ground for divorce under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1956
- Status of safeguards for women in Indian society
Who can apply?
- The competition is open for all students and professionals pursuing/completed undergraduate or post-graduate courses from any recognized university across the country.
- Authorship up to only one person is allowed.
- Word limit is 1200-1800 words.
- Individuals interested in participation are required to fill the registration form to be found on the last page of the brochure and send the same to [email protected]. Registration fees of Rs. 250 shall be paid via PayTM:
- Mobile number for payment: 8764361478 (Ms. Riya Paul)
- Date of announcement of competition: 1st March 2019
- Last Date of Registration: 15th March 2019
- Last Date of Submission: 30th March 2019
- An announcement of a result: 10th April 2019
- 1st Prize: Certificate of Excellence and cash prize of Rs. 5000
- 2nd Prize: Certificate of Excellence and cash prize of Rs. 3000
- 3rd Prize: Certificate of Excellence and cash prize of Rs. 2000
- All participants will be provided with a certificate of participation.
For any queries Email at [email protected]; or call
Ph: 8086128810, 8128835592
To Access Brochure click here