IAMR Law College is organizing an essay writing competition for the purpose of encouraging all the students to showcase their unique writing skill. This competition is set up to encourage budding writers from all parts of India and provide them with professional support in becoming successful.
Theme: Human Rights as a Principle for the Protection of Traditional Knowledge and Indigenous Knowledge.
Who can apply?
- All undergraduate and postgraduate students from recognized Colleges/Universities are eligible for the event.
- Only one submission per author will be accepted. Multiple or incomplete submission leads to disqualification.
- All participant have to register themselves with the required registration fee (Rs. 400/-) on or before 10 February 2019.
- Full text of the Essay will be accepted only by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 18th February 2019.
- First prize: Rs.2100
- Second prize: Rs.1100
- Third prize: Rs.551
- 02 consolation prize: Rs.251
- Certificates shall be issued to the entire participant
- Date of Registration: 10th February 2019
- Last of Date Essay submission: 18th February 2019
- Date of Result Declaration: 28th February 2019
To Access Brochure click here