Galgotia's 3rd National Debate and Literary Competition 2019
Galgotias University initiated School of Law is organizing 3rd National Debate and Literary Competition 2019 to be held on 5th and 6th November 2019.
- Maximum number of delegates will be 30 in each committee which will be allotted on first come first serve basis.
- All participants must follow the rules and regulations put in place by the organizers.
- The organizers reserve the right to disqualify any participant if found to be engaged in any mischievous or unruly activity.
- All performances and writings should be participant's original.
- The performances and writings should not be offensive and must not effect/target cast and religion.
- All participants will be receiving a Certificate of Participation.
· Lok Sabha/AIPPM/UNSC/UNESCO – Rs 1000
- Literary event – SLAM POETRY (A PENNER'S LIFE)- Rs 150 and Open mic (THE E 4 ENVY TIME)- Rs 300
Awards and Prizes
- Prize Worth up to 2 lakhs.
- Best Delegate- Trophy & Certificate
- High Commendation-Trophy &Certificate
- Two Special Mention- Medal & Certificate
- Two Verbal Mention - Medal & Certificate
For any queries Email at email@example.com
To Access Registration form click here
To Access Brochure click here