GD Goenka-CIArb (India) International Commercial Arbitration Competition 2019
In Academic Session 2019-20, GD Goenka University is planning to organize GD Goenka-CIArb (India) International Commercial Arbitration Competition 2019 during November 8-10, 2019.
Who can apply?
- Students duly enrolled and pursuing full time 5 years or 3 years undergraduate law course from India or from a foreign university with the law as major may apply to participate in G.D. Goenka-CIArb(India) International Commercial Arbitration Competition, 2019.
- Students enrolled and pursuing a post-graduate diploma or short-term certificate courses in law are not eligible to apply.
- A team shall consist of maximum of three members that must include two Speakers and one researcher. Any team, intending to change the team composition of the team shall intimate the Governing Council by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. However, this change is allowed only once and before 31st October 2019, 05:00 P.M.
- Any person, other than three registered team members, is not eligible to avail facilities reserved for the student participants.
- The Researcher may be permitted to argue as Speaker in case any unforeseen event. The prior written permission of the organizers of competition in such a case shall be mandatory. The changes shall be informed to the registration committee at the time of registration.
- Last date for requesting clarification on Moot Problem: 19th September 2019
- Last date for Submission of Memorial in Softcopy: 23rd October 2019
- Date of Competition- 8-10 November 2019
To Access Moot Proposition click here
To Access Rules and Regulations click here