Increasing Diversity by Increasing Access (IDIA) Mumbai Chapter is conducting its first Annual Workshop Event, "EUPHEUS'21", a two-day comprehensive workshop session along with a Legal Quiz Competition.
Theme: Public Interest Litigation
About The Speaker:
Adv. Abha Singh | A former civil servant and a practising lawyer at Bombay High Court. She is also a nationally renowned social activist and has contributed considerably in the realm of women's rights, gender equality and justice through her NGO, RannSamar Foundation.
She has been a part of some of the major celebrity cases, most notably as the intervenor in the Salman Khan hit-and-run case & the AIB Roast case for spreading obscenity. Other prominent works of her include - a petition over the lack of wheelchair access and other facilities for the disabled which resulted in the installation of ramps for the disabled across Mumbai & most recently, a PIL in the Bombay HC against Manual Scavenging to ensure the protection of the right to life of sewage workers. For Her Linkedin Profile, click here
Date: 03rd & 04th April 2021 (Saturday- Sunday)
Time: 03:00 PM - 05:00 PM (each day)
Platform: Zoom Communications App
Key Aspects Of The Workshop:
- 2-days of intellectually stimulating workshop session on PIL
- Discussion on practical nuances and basics of drafting
Legal Quiz Competition
- Date: 04th April 2021 (Sunday)
- Time: 06:00 PM - 06:20 PM (20 Minutes)
- Platform: Google Forms
- Winners of the Quiz shall be awarded exciting prizes worth RS. 10K and many more.
- All participants attending the workshop shall be given an E-Certificate by IDIA.
How to Register?
- Minimum Contribution: Rs. 150/-
- Mode of Payment: PayTM/Google Pay - 9770180410 (Saransh Awasthi, DTL)
- For Registration, click here
- Last date for Registration: 02nd April 2021
For any queries contact Soni Satti (+91- 8454833535), Deputy Team Leader or Akshita Tiwary (+91-6204860600), Team Member Or mail to email@example.com.
For Website, click here
For Registration, click here