ILSA Law College Dehradun: International Essay Competition On International Law Regime 2019
ILSA Law College Dehradun Chapter in collaboration with International Law Students Association (ILSA) is organizing International Legal Essay Competition on 'International Law Regime' with a special focus on International Humanitarian Law.
Themes: The theme of the Essay competition shall be 'International Law Regime' with special focus on International Humanitarian Law. The topics must be chosen from/inspired by the aspects of International Humanitarian Law only.
- The soft copy of the essay must be emailed to administrators (one in MS Word .doc/ .docx format and one in PDF) at email@example.com latest by 15th August 2019.
- The essays shall be in English.
- The file name should be the UIN provided at the time of abstract submission.
- The name(s) of the author(s) must not be disclosed or mentioned anywhere in the essay.
- The word limit for the essay is 3000-5000 words which shall not include footnotes or any other references.
- Release of Competition: 8th June 2019
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: 7th July 2019
- Last Date for Essay Submission: 15th August 2019
- Declaration of Results: Last week of September 2019
Prizes: Worth ₹ 65,000
For any query please Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Poster click here