SOA National Institute of Law, Bhubaneswar is organizing the 6th edition of the All India Law School Meet, Legal Spectra 2020 to be held from 05th to 8th March 2020.
Who can apply?
• All Law Schools/Faculty of Law/other Institutions recognized by the Bar Council of India, offering LL.B degree are eligible to participate in the Competition.
• A Team must be composed of a minimum of 3 members and a maximum of 10 members. Any individual participant from a Team is allowed to participate in maximum 5 Competitions, subject to the schedule of conduct of Competitions.
• Each of the said organization is allowed to send one Team only. However, in case a Law School/Faculty of Law/ other Institutions offering both 3 years and 5 years undergraduate LLB degrees, two Teams, one from 3 years LL.B. course and one from 5 years LL.B. course, may participate.
• All the participating Teams of Legal Spectra 2020 should register for the competitions on or before 27th February 2020 by 11:59 PM. The Registration Fees shall be of INR 800/-per participants of each participating Team.
• The Registration Fee can be paid through Online Mode by transferring the required amount in the account details provided or in the Offline Mode through Cash or Demand Draft
• To Access Student Offline Registration form click here.
For any queries Email [email protected]
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Invitation click here