Palkhivala Quiz On Public International Law [9th-10th Nov; New Delhi]
Palkhivala Quiz on Public International Law (PQPIL) will be held as part of the centenary birth celebrations of Nani Palkhivala in November in New Delhi.
Dates: 9th-10th November 2019
The objective is to stimulate a thorough study of public international law and thereby promote the notions of democracy, rule of law and global participation. This will accord greater focus on international institutions and regimes established for international relations and settlement of disputes.
- Undergraduate students below 23 years of age as on January, 2020, are eligible to participate.
- Each team to consist of two students.
- Participation is limited to five teams from India and 45 teams from abroad who are first to register.
Prizes totaling 16k USD would be awarded to individual and team winners.
- 9th November, 2019
- Objective type multiple choice test of 90 minutes' duration with 100 questions.
- Negative marks for wrong answers.
- Three individual participants getting highest marks will be awarded prizes.
- 10th November, 2019.
- Six top teams scoring highest marks in the written test to participate.
For copy of rules and registration form, please email the organizing committee at email@example.com