Prof. (Dr.) V.S. Mani Memorial National Essay Competition 2019; GNLU
Gujarat National Law University is organizing Prof. (Dr.) V.S. Mani Memorial National Essay Competition 2019 which is supported by Gujarat National Law University & Professor Stephan Hobe, Director Institute of Air and Space Law, University of Cologne.
Who can apply?
· The competition is open to all the students pursuing UG/PG (Law) in India.
Themes: The essay should focus on any contemporary aspect of 'Air and Space Law'
- Submissions can only be made online and in English.
- Submissions should be original. Plagiarism will result in disqualification.
- Topic once registered shall not be changed.
- Only original essays will be considered for the competition.
- Only one essay per participant may be submitted.
- Word limit: 5000 – 8000 words (including bibliography or references).
- Co-authorship is permitted up to a maximum of two authors.
- Any identification mark in the essay shall lead to disqualification.
- A cover page with the title of the Essay, name, and affiliation of author/co-authors shall be attached. 15. Submit your text as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx) or Google doc.
- No part of the essay should be published earlier nor should the same be either under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere.
- Multiple or incomplete submissions shall not be considered.
- Last Date of submission of Essay is July 15, 2019.
- 1st Prize - ₹ 10,000/-
- 2nd Prize - ₹ 7,000/-
- Date of the Award: Inaugural Day of 4th Edition of GNLU Air and Space Law Academy 2019.
- All the participants will be eligible to receive a Certificate of Participation
- To Access Registration link click here
To Access Brochure click here