Round Table On Contemporary Constitutional Law Developments At KIIT, Bhubaneswar
29 Dec 2019 3:46 PM GMT
KIIT Centre for Constitutional Law Studies and Research of School of Law, KIIT deemed to be University is conducting a Round table on Contemporary Constitutional Law Developments from 18th January to 19th January of 2020.
- Analyzing the judgment of Joseph Shrine v. Union of India
- Legal and Socio-economic analysis of Economic Reservation in the Indian Constitution.
- Judicial Intervention in Religion: Defining a New Notion of Religious Freedom.
- Right to Information (Amendment) Act, 2019.
Who can apply?
- Law students from undergraduate and post-graduation programme from any Bar Council recognized University, Journalists, Advocates enrolled in any Bar Association and Academicians from any Bar Council recognized University.
- For the Fees details and other particulars kindly view the brochure.
- The registration link for the event is here.
- Release of the names of the Resource persons: 31st December, 2019
- Last date for Registration: 10th January, 2020
- Date of programme: 18th to 19th January 2020
For any queries Email contact Faculty Coordinator - Asst. Prof. (Dr.) Kyvalya Garikapati at 09337295236
To Access Brochure click here