The Legisprudence is organizing the "1st National Quiz Competition".
Date: 13th September 2020
Time: 12:30 PM (20 minutes)
Topic: Law of Contract & Current Affairs (50 Questions)
Registration and quiz platform:
- Google Form
- Link for the quiz will be provided 1hour prior to the event
- 1st position: Certificate + Rs.500 + Internship opportunity
- 2nd position: Certificate + Rs.200+Internship opportunity
- 3rd position: Certificate + Rs.150+Internship opportunity
- 4th & 5th position: Certificate of merit + Rs.100
- 6th -10th position: Certificate of merit
- Special Mention to Top 10
- Participation certificate to everyone
- Free Online Course on Human Rights to Top 2 by Katcheri, Katog
- 10% off to all participants in Online Courses by Katcheri, Katog
- 25% off in publication free with JLSR Journal by Katcheri, Katog
- 10% to all participants in Online Courses by Together We Can We Will
- 50% for 1st winner, 40% for 2nd and 30% for the 3rd position holder discount on publication in International Journal of Legal Research and Development [ ISSN No. 2581-7434] by Legge Rythms.
Registration Fee: Rs 50
(Can be paid through Paytm and Google Pay)
Timeline of the events:
- 10th September: Registration Deadline
- 13th September: Quiz Competition
- 15th September: Result Declaration
- 17th September: Certificate distribution
To register, click here.
For more details and guidelines, click here.
LiveLaw is the media partner for the event.