UPES 1st National Debate Competition At Vidhiotsav 2019
UPES School of Law is organising the 1st Edition of Law Fest VIDHIOTSAV'2019 (Spring Edition) from 7th March 2019-10th March 2019 at UPES School of Law, Dehradun Kandoli Campus.
Event – The UPES 1st National Debate Competition
Who can apply?
UPES School of Law has limited slots with a Cap of 50 participants on a "first come first serve basis". All students pursuing a UG or PG course in any stream of any University is eligible for participation.
- The conventional debate competition shall consist of two rounds- Preliminary round
- (Qualifiers) and the Final round.
- The registration amount is Rs. 100 only, per individual participant. (Includes Welcome Kit and "High Tea" refreshments).
- Kindly register by 28th February 2019 to avoid last minute hassles. You will receive a registration confirmation mail after the successful registration completion
- There is a total cash prize of Rs. 12, 000 for the winning individuals.
- For Winner: Rs. 7,000, Runner-Up: Rs. 5,000
- Last Date of registration: 28th February 2019.
- Last date of payment: 2nd March 2019.
- Date of the event: 7th March 2019.
To Access Brochure click here