[Advt] Bettering Results: Learn Mergers & Acquisitions Law From Top Law Firm Lawyers [Register Now]
Did you know that India has seen the most M&A deals in the past few years? The M&A scenario in India is swiftly increasing with more Start-ups and globalization!
From preliminary research to negotiations, Mergers & Acquisitions require a team of skilled lawyers with the knowledge of M&A transactions, including but not limited to its stages, relevant contracts and agreements, tax laws, employment laws, and most importantly, the acumen to perform due diligence.
To skyrocket your M&A law career, Bettering Results (BR) brings to you its 4th batch of Mergers & Acquisitions Certification Course and Mentorship Program!
In the last batches, we have had participants from Hindalco Industries Limited, Kotak Mahindra Bank, AZB & Partners, Khaitan & Co., Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co., Cashfree Payments, SirionLabs etc. & many law schools in the country.
Taught by Partners from Top-Tier Law Firms and professionals with more than decades of experience in the field, this Course & Mentorship Program will help you understand the various aspects of mergers and acquisitions from both theoretical as well as the practical fronts.
This Course is specifically designed to address the legal and regulatory considerations surrounding M&A deals. It will provide mentees with an in-depth knowledge on various aspects relating to M&A, due diligence, negotiation, tax considerations etc along with covering the aspects relating to cross-border M&A transactions, employment issues and corporate governance.
The program will additionally cover drafting on term sheet, due diligence reports and other important agreements and also provide career guidance.
The course starts on April 8, 2023.
TOP MENTORS FOR THE M&A COURSE & MENTORSHIP PROGRAM ARE:
1. Mr. Clarence Andre Anthony, Partner, Trilegal
2. Mr. Aditya Prasad, Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
3. Mr. Akshay Pathak, Principal Associate, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
4. Ms. Ritu Sajnani, Ex- AZB & Partners, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas & Reliance Industries Limited
5. Mr. Anish Jaipuriar, Partner, AKS Partners
6. Mr. Binoy Parikh, Core Member, M&A, Katalyst Advisors
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Module 1: Introduction to Mergers and Acquisitions.
Module 2: Basic concepts related to Mergers and Acquisitions
Module 3: Stages in an M&A transaction
Module 4 & 5: Term Sheet and DD
Module 6: Negotiations
Module 7 & 8: Joint Ventures & Drafting of JV Agreement
Module 9: Competition law & M&A
Module 10: Employment issues in M&A transactions
Module 11: CG and balancing investors rights
Module 12: Slump sale
Module 13 & 14 : Various types of Agreements including SHA, SSA & SPA and their drafting
Module 15: Tax considerations in M&A
Module 16: Rationale for M&A transactions (Case studies)
Module 17: Career Guidance Sessions
DURATION: 8 Weeks batch starting from April 8, 2023
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
1. Law students who want to practice M&A or learn about M&A.
2. Young lawyers struggling to learn the basics and make a career in M&A.
3. Lawyers looking to build corporate practice
4. Anybody interested in learning about M&A practice.
1. Weekend sessions ONLY and manageable with college, internship, exams, jobs etc.
2. Live and interactive sessions to provide a friendly classroom environment
3. Career guidance from the experts
4. Recorded video lectures accessible for 1 year
5. Reading Material
6. Assignments and feedbacks for the practical application of the learning
7. Internship recommendations to top performers at the discretion of the mentor
TIME DEVOTION: 4-5 hours a weekend
Applications are open for law students and legal practitioners, and anybody interested in learning about Mergers & Acquisitions deals in India and across the world.
Deadline for Registration: March 20, 2023
Registration Link: https://betteringresults.in/mentorship-program-on-mergers-and-acquisitions/
Interested people may also reach us at the contact details set out below:
Email ID: [email protected]
Contact number: +91 72529 19181