Certificate Course On European Union Law At IFIM, Bangalore
IFIM Law School, Bangalore is organizing an International Certificate Course on 'Legal and Institutional Framework on European Union Law' from 14th March 2019 to 20th March 2019.
Who can apply?
- Academicians, Professionals, Research Scholars and Students to participate in the Certificate Course
- 14th March to 20th March 2019 (Sunday is excluded)
- Number of Contact Hours: 24
- Rs. 5000/- per participant
- Avail Early Bird Registration Fee of Rs. 3000.
- Early Bird Registration by 3rd March 2019
- Last Date for Registration: 12th March 2019
Duration of the Course
Registration Fee Includes
- Registration Kit
- International Certificate undersigned by our key speakers
- Full Fee Waiver for the International Symposium on Law and Development to be held on 22nd March 2019 at IFIM Law School, Bangalore.
- Participants should fill in the registration form and make the payment.
- Filled in registration form along with payments details should be emailed to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Registration confirmation will be intimated only by email by 6th March 2019 (for early bird registrants) and13th March 2019 (for others).
For further queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org; or contact
Shivani Dutta, 8486809954
Prof.( Dr.) Avinash Dadhich, 9654234118
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Registration form click here