Bettering Results: Learn Corporate Compliance From Top Legal Experts [Register Now]
An organisation is kept in conformity with the appropriate regulations regulating the sector through an efficient compliance management system. It offers a visual understanding of the organization's compliance initiatives.
Although it can seem like a difficult undertaking, managing compliance risk is essential for an institution to run smoothly. Compliance hazards rise along with accessibility and global legislation. Internal and external restrictions vary by industry and determine what a business can and cannot do. They help a company manage daily operations while keeping them informed of best practices.
Negative consequences, such as fines and closures, arise from breaking the specified rules and regulations. The systematic strategy for identifying, mitigating, and reviewing ongoing compliance risks is a critical component of managing compliance risk.
Without a structured strategy, compliance teams struggle to track and monitor the activities and functions inside the organisation. While adhering to various regulatory obligations, a competent regulatory compliance management system proactively handles all the risks. A compliance system acts as the hub for all data management, sharing, and archiving activities. Organizations can control and limit employee access to data while ensuring that some individuals have full authorization to access the information they need.
To further your knowledge of compliance, and to help you develop a culture of compliance in your own organisation, Bettering Results and Manupatra invite you to an Online Workshop on Transforming Corporate Compliance Culture.
1. Roop Loomba, Managing Partner, Loomba Legal Services, Ex-General Counsel, Head of Ethics & Compliances, Rolls-Royce, Whirlpool India
2. Shujath Bin Ali, General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer (India, Middle East & Africa, South East Asia), Re Sustainability Limited
3. Priyanka, COO, Manupatra
DATE AND TIME
February 4, 2023 | 2PM to 5:30PM
- An Introduction, and evolution of landscape in India
- Compliance in today’s day and age: Types
- Direct and indirect consequences of non-compliance- why is it important
- Need for creating a culture of compliance
- Role of legal and compliance leaders; skills required
- Biggest challenges facing legal & compliance leaders in 2023 and how to solve them
- Significance of Regulatory Compliance
- Relevant Regulators - SEBI, RBI, IRDAI, PFRDA, CCI, NHB, TRAI
- Core steps to be undertaken to ensure Regulatory Compliance
- What do risk and compliance functions risk by deferring digital transformation?
- How can risk and compliance functions jumpstart their digital transformation?
- What are some of the challenges risk and compliance functions can expect to face in the transformation process?
- How digital compliance can increase transparency, accountability, and control?
- Live & interactive sessions
- Recording of live sessions accessible 24*7 for 1 year at your convenience.
- Certificate shall be provided on completion of the workshop by Bettering Results & Manupatra.
- 1 Week Free Access to Manucomply by Manupatra
WEBSITE LINK: https://betteringresults.in
LINKEDIN PAGE LINK: https://www.linkedin.com/
Interested people may also reach us at the contact details set out below:
Email ID: [email protected]
Contact number: +917252919181