DPIIT IPR Chair Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), DPIIT IPR Chair Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) and Inter-University Centre for IPR Studies (IUCIPRS) are jointly organising a workshop on Research Methods In Intellectual Property Rights from 11th to 13th June 2021.
The current workshop is an effort to enrich the Research scholars in Intellectual property on research methodology with hands-on training. The core objective of this workshop is to make the target group more capable of handling IP data. All the sessions will be handled with lectures and practical exercises.
● Dr Walter Park | Professor and Department Chair, Department of Economics, American University
● Dr Anson C J | Assistant professor, Inter-University Centre for IPR studies
- Necessity of empirical studies in IP
- Introduction to IP data
- Making sense of IP data
- Literature review in IP research
- Use of Web scrapping in IP research
- All registered PhD scholars (IPR) from recognized Indian Law University/legal research institutes, Academicians, Post Graduate students (IPR) may send their application (online) for the workshop along with a summary of their research proposal (not more than 300 words). The selection committee will select the participants for hands-on training based on their research work, credentials given in the registration form.
- The participants should have basic knowledge of IPR and computer applications.
Note: Maximum Intake shall be 35 participants.
How to Apply?
- Registration fee: Rs 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only).
- For Registration form, click here
- The link shall remain open till June 5, 2021. Application form can be filled and submitted only through the link provided. No other modes of submission like courier or other offline modes will be accepted.
- A selection committee will review the application forms submitted based on the credentials given.
- List of selected participants will be published on June 07, 2021, and the same shall be communicated to the participants via their e-mail address provided at the time of submission of online application.
- Selected participants can make the registration fee payment.
- Details relating to the Workshop will be shared only with the selected participants.
- The selected participants are requested to have their own Laptops to get hands-on experience on the software applications introduced during the Course.
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 5th June 2021
- Publication of selected participants: 7th June 2021
- Date of Workshop: 11th - 13th June 2021
For any queries, write to [email protected]
For Brochure, click here